The objective of the Company is to generate income from its Mortgage loan investments. The Company will benefit from the Mortgage Manager's experience in originating, underwriting, syndicating and servicing Mortgage investments. Any Mortgage investments will be subject to specific investment policies and the operation of the Company will be subject to specific operating policies. These policies were established based on the historical practices of the Mortgage Manager, whose principals have been successfully operating in the mortgage investment industry since 1980. The Company intends to continue to pursue a strategy of growth through additional investments in Commercial and Residential Mortgages that are currently underserviced by Canadian banks and other lending institutions. The Company is well positioned to add to its portfolio by focusing on underserviced market niches within the real estate lending market and intends to grow the Company's Mortgage assets by accessing capital through further capital contributions from the Company.
Royal Canadian Mortgage Investment Corporation believes in providing full disclosure to investors. Our investment philosophy and annual audited financial statements are fully outlined in our Offering Memorandum. Royal Canadian believes in ongoing transparency and therefore we also provide our investors with monthly updates.
OUR INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- Our maximum total mortgage lending is 85% of the property value.
- Primarily lending within GTA.
- Primarily 2nd mortgages.
- Obtain appraisal from a select group of appraisers.
- Deal with a select group of experienced lawyers.
- Mortgage underwriting approved by 2 approval officers.
- Interest only mortgages - primarily 1 year term.
- Properties have title insurance.
- Mortgages are sourced within the mortgage broker industry.
- Management’s philosophy is to protect investor’s capital while generating consistent returns for the shareholder.
- Self employed
- Seeking to consolidate debt and improve credit
- Bridge financing
HOW CAN YOU INVEST AND LEARN MORE?
- The minimum investment amount is $5,000.
- Monthly Distributions with Dividend Reinvestment Option or Direct Deposit to your account.
- Investments are RRSP and TFSA eligible.
- All potential investors must Qualify as an Accredited Investor or an Eligible Investor.
- All investors must review our Offering Memorandum.